- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)
- Certified personal trainer by the American College of Sports Medicine
- Crossfit Level 1 certified
- Level 1 Performance Coach through the USA Weightlifting Association
- Movement and mobility certification
- B.S. in Exercise Science from Georgia College & State University
I have always loved sports and athletics. I was involved in competitive league play in the sports of basketball, baseball, and track and field. After college, I worked as a physical therapist aide both in hospital and sports rehab settings. It inspired me to help others regain strength and mobility after an injury, as well as rehabbing athletes back to full health.
I have worked with a wide range of individuals ranging from 5 years old to 90 years old, pregnant women, and athletes who have competed at every competitive level.